Jobmagazin.de - Stellenanzeige Nr. 80024 | Letzte Aktualisierung: 06.12.2018 / 15:42 Uhr
CMO/Chief Medical Officer- Addiction Psychiatrist for UAE
|Herman Medical Staffing GmbH
Herman Medical Staffing brings Medical/Doctor Recruitment to a whole new level. We have jobs for doctors in Europe, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Middle East, Canada and USA
|CMO/Chief Medical Officer- Addiction Psychiatrist for UAE
|Aufgaben und Anforderungen|
|Standard of excellence, state of the art, prestigious, leading Medical Facility in the UAE is urgently looking for western educated, trained and experienced - CMO/Chief Medical Officer- Addiction Psychiatrist
The Medical Facility is one of the best international healthcare standard hospital in the United Arab Emirates- leading in exceptional quality healthcare and standard of excellence in patient care as well. Preeminent and esteemed through its commitment in providing excellent quality healthcare services and exceptional patient care services alike. Renowned through its dedicated team consisting of internationally qualified and experienced healthcare professionals and is equipped with the latest cutting edge technology. Has a great reputation for delivering quality care excellence in healthcare.
Chief Medical Officer/CMO:
-The Chief Medical Officer/Top Medical Executive, is a vital member of the Senior Executive Leadership Team- actively engaged in directing, guiding and leading- the clinical and strategic mission, vision, objectives and goals, core values & guiding principles of the Medical Facility;
- The CMO provides clinical strategic direction, leadership and management to the Medical Staff, delivers excellence in Leadership and Management;
- The CMO is an Ambassador for the Medical Facility, brings clinical and organizational excellence, achieves delivery of excellent quality healthcare services, accomplishes service excellence, provides standard of excellence in patient care;
- The CMO is a Quality and Safety Champion, Strategic Planner & Thinker, Passionate Mentor, Leader & Role Model- to inspire, lead and motivate;
Some Duties and Responsibilities: Leadership and Managerial, Clinical, Operational, Strategic, Financial, Budget Planning, Research& Education; Medical Records, Clinical Collaboration and Management, Change Management,
Management Reporting, Strategic development and implementation of Policies, Systems, Processes and Procedures;
- Western educated, trained and experienced Addiction Psychiatrist;
- Board Certified in Psychiatry- or equivalent;
- Sub-specialist Board Certification, Fellowship training, or Specialist training in- Addiction Psychiatry;
- Specialist training in Addiction Treatment; Psychotherapeutic training-advantage;
- Valid Medical License- in Good Standing;
-CMEs- Continued Medical Education and Training-up-to-date;
-Commitment to research, successfully implementing research findings in clinical practice; Keeping abreast with leading clinical/medical practices and technological breakthroughs- in relevant areas;
- At least 15 years of current clinical experience (Post-Board Certification) as a Psychiatrist;
-At least 7 years experience serving in progressively increasing Managerial Roles, Senior Managerial and/or Executive roles;
-Ideally experience serving as a CMO/Chief Medical Officer/ Top Medical Executive, Medical Director/Head- Addiction Services/Addiction Treatment Center/ Addiction Psychiatry;
-Expertise and knowledge- Psychiatry and Addition Medicine - treatment and procedures; ability and knowledge to coordinate addiction treatment practice;
- Academic experience advantage;
-Business performance and result oriented with excellent Leadership and people Management skills, critical thinking and problem solving skills;
-Superb - communication and interpersonal skills, presentation skills, listening skills, analytical and negotiating skills, planning and organizational skills;
-Excellent English language knowledge; Arabic language knowledge an advantage;
- Ability to multitask, to work well under pressure- to meet deadlines;
-Attention to detail, Flexibility, Quick timely response, Can-do attitude, Empathy, Compassion, Achievement oriented, Patient/Customer service oriented, Employee focused, Energetic, Professionalism, Accountability, Perseverant, Innovative, Respect and Ability to cope to different situations are only some of the qualities/attributes that the CMO/Chief Medical Officer- Addiction Psychiatrist needs to possess;
If youre interested in this CMO/Chief Medical Officer-Addiction Psychiatrist opportunity, kindly send us your updated resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
Herman Medical Staffing-Dusseldorf Germany - Our Goal is Your Professional Satisfaction!
For a personal touch in your professional endeavours, feel free to contact us to take your career to the next level.
Please contact us online at www.hermanmedstaff.com or call us either in Germany +49 (0)171 1627273, Fax: +49 (0)3212 133 0672 or USA on: +1 713 701 5541 or by email at: email@example.com
|CMO/Chief Medical Officer- Addiction Psychiatrist for UAE|
|Kontakt für Bewerber|
Wichtig: Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung unbedingt auf das Jobmagazin!