Jobmagazin.de - Stellenanzeige Nr. 80142 | Letzte Aktualisierung: 01.08.2020 / 19:12 Uhr
Education Manager/Clinical Nurse Educator Manager needed in Saudi Arabia
|Herman Medical Staffing GmbH
Herman Medical Staffing brings Medical/Doctor Recruitment to a whole new level. We have jobs for doctors in Europe, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Middle East, Canada and USA
|Education Manager/Clinical Nurse Educator Manager needed in Saudi Arabia
|Aufgaben und Anforderungen|
|Standard of excellence, State of the art, Prestigious, Leading Hospital in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is urgently looking for western educated, trained and experienced RN Education Manager/Clinical Nurse Educator Manager
The hospital is one of the best international healthcare standard hospitals in the KSA , leading in exceptional quality healthcare and standard of excellence in patient care as well. Consists of a team of internationally qualified and experienced healthcare professionals and is equipped with the latest cutting edge technology. The Hospital has a great reputation for delivering quality care excellence in healthcare.
Leading Hospital in Saudi Arabia is urgently looking for Passionate and Dedicated RN Education Manager for their Nursing Education Department. Unique experience to be working in Saudi Arabia in a prestigious international standard Hospital alongside a team of internationally qualified and experienced healthcare professionals-western expatriates. Opportunity to travel, to explore new culture and tradition, while making a difference and bringing contributions through your specialized- clinical and management skills, knowledge and expertise in Nursing Education.
- Western educated, trained and experienced Registered Nurse- with valid professional registration and license from country of origin;
- Registered Nurse specialized in Nursing Education- Clinical Nurse Preceptor; CNE Certified Nurse Educator- Nurse Educator Certification or equivalent specialized certificate or training in Nursing Education- preferred;
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing or equivalent Nursing Degree not less than 3 years study duration from accredited program;
- Post graduate degree or Post Specialist training program in Nursing Education-preferred; Clinical Nurse Specialist CNS specialized in Nursing Education preferred;
- Masters Degree or Post Graduate Degree in Nursing, Nursing Education, Healthcare, Management, Healthcare Management, Administration or related field-preferred;
- Minimum 8 years of overall clinical nursing experience ( post-graduation) in a hospital or relevant healthcare setting of which essential Nurse Educator Clinical Nursing Preceptor teaching experience- whereas currently working for at least 2-3 years as a Nurse Education Manager/Clinical Nurse Education Manager;
- CPD- Continuing Professional Development- up-do-date;
- Current- BLS and ACLS certificates;
The ideal RN Education Manager in order to meet the challenges of this position will need to possess the followings:
- Excellent- English language skills;
- Excellent- clinical knowledge and skills; management, organizational, leadership, development and teaching skills;
- Exceptional peoples skills; Great set of teaching skills and social skills-communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent- critical thinking and problem solving skills, administrative nursing skills along with prioritizing and delegating responsibilities;
- Thorough and extensive knowledge of Hospitals- operating procedures, standards, protocols and regulations;
- Thorough and extensive knowledge in planning, developing, implementing, reviewing, assessing and evaluating- educational nursing service objectives, educational and clinical programs, instructional materials; -evaluation, performance and skills assessment programs; -continuing education courses, leadership development; -clinical education policies, guidelines and procedures and directing the implementation of these objectives and of changes when appropriate;
- Ability to cope in a quick timely manner to different situations;
- Passion, Dedication, Respect, Compassion;
- Great responsibility and accountability; Ability to multitask and handle stressful situations; Attention to detail;
The Hospital is offering:
- Excellent tax-free salary package;
- Outstanding benefits package;
- Free airline tickets ( deployment, leave and repatriation tickets), Free fully furnished accommodation, Utilities allowance;
- Free health insurance, Paid Holiday- generous annual leave time with free annual flights home, end of service payment, renewable contracts, and other perks as well;
If you qualify and are interested in this Clinical Nurse Education Manager opportunity, kindly send us your updated resume to: mailto:email@example.com
Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
Herman Medical Staffing-Dusseldorf Germany - Our Goal is Your Professional Satisfaction!
For a personal touch in your professional endeavours, feel free to contact us to take your career to the next level.
Please contact us online at www.hermanmedstaff.com or call us either in Germany +49 210 2889 7930, Fax: +49 210 2889 7931 or in US at +1 713 701 5541 or by email at: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
|Education Manager/Clinical Nurse Educator Manager needed in Saudi Arabia|
|Kontakt für Bewerber|
Herman Medical Staffing GmbH
Wichtig: Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung unbedingt auf das Jobmagazin!